Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Okiedog, US - Urban Genie Diaper Bag Review and Discount!

 ***I received the product from Okiedog for free but my opinions and views are my own***


I have been looking into smaller diaper bags now that my son is older and I don't need to carry quite as much. I contacted Okiedog about their diaper bags and they sent me the Urban Genie to try out. This particular bag is available in Red and Black - I chose RED!

Their bags and accessories are available for purchase on their website and Amazon.

A couple pictures and statistics about the bag from their website:


Measurements: inch:  12.99 x 9.06 x 3.94


Now, for my review and my personal pictures!



I absolutely love the way this bag looks.  It doesn't look like a diaper bag at all!  It is a small messenger bag.  I am totally going to use it as a purse when I don't need a diaper bag anymore! It has an easy adjustable strap that is sturdy but soft - doesn't cut into your skin when you are carrying it. 


It has a great inner compartment that has two elastic band pockets.  So far I have thrown my wallet in there, a sippy cup, and even a spare outfit for baby V.


There is a front pocket to hold your cell phone and even comes with a clip to hold your keys.  LOVE this!  You don't have to dig around and search for your phone or your keys. PERFECT!


Here is a picture of it full of Baby V's Gear.  I have 3 diapers, wipes, an outfit, a sippy cup, my cell phone, and keys in it!

Let me just tell you - I LOVE THIS BAG!  The material is sturdy but fashionable and wipes clean easily.  There is also a nice back pocket that you can't see from my pictures.  I threw a receiving blanket in that pocket to use to as a make shift changing pad.  That would be my one and only suggestion regarding this bag - I would love for it to have a super thin, removable changing pad.  BUT, like I said a small receiving blanket works perfectly!!




Here is Baby Daddy ;-) Rocking the Urban Genie on the Ocean City, Maryland Boardwalk a couple weeks ago. He really likes it!


Okiedog's Website: Okiedog Website
Okiedog on Amazon: Okiedog Amazon


Okiedog has been kind enough to offer a discount for my fans! Get 20% off on their website through September 30th! The 20% off code is 8813

1 comment:

  1. Great Bag! Good review
    Donna
    Website Owner
    http://pursesandmore.net

    ReplyDelete