Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Another Awesome 6 Ingredient or Less Recipe from Johnsonville and Contest!

I was super excited to be chosen to participate in the Johnsonville Kitchen campaign with Allrecipes.com Allstars!
 

 
I decided to swap Johnsonville Sausage in ANOTHER recipe I found on Allrecipes.  So quick and easy.  Best of all SO good!

I tried an Easy Beef Stroganoff recipe and swapped it out for Johnsonville Sausage.  It was so good! 

Find the recipe here!  Easy Beef Stroganoff





DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THE CONTEST!!! 

Check out this great contest from Johnsonville Kitchens!!! I would love for a fan of my page/blog to win! #6IngredientsOrLess #JohnsonvilleSausage if you have a Pinterest account you should definitely check it out! Click here to learn more about the contest!

Johnsonville Kitchens will choose up to 20 random winners from the registered entries to receive a Simply Calphalon 12-inch covered stainless steel skillet and two free coupons for Johnsonville Italian Sausage!

If you participate please tell them you heard about the contest from my blog!  Also, let me know so I can check out your recipe!



You can find more Johnsonville recipes HERE

Website Johnsonville

Johnsonville Kitchens on Twitter

Johnsonville Kitchens on Facebook

Allrecipes.com on Facebook
My Ramblings and Reviews on Facebook

My Ramblings and Reviews on Twitter




I am an Allrecipes Allstar brand ambassador (a voluntary position) and I’m not compensated for my work with Allrecipes.com. Products received from advertiser are only used for experienced-based reviews on My Ramblings and Reviews. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are purely the sole opinions of Alesha from My Ramblings and Reviews. To learn more about the Allrecipes Allstars program visit, Allrecipes Allstars

No comments:

Post a Comment